Personalize a Funeral Service
We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill your family’s wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one’s hobbies and interests, to a combination of both approaches.
We appreciate, celebrate and acknowledge that every family we serve is unique. Paramount to our staff, in working with you, is making your loved one’s service a personal tribute to the life that has been lived. We provide a wide variety of choices that will help fulfill your family’s wishes, from a traditional funeral to a personalized service that celebrates a loved one’s hobbies and interests, to a combination of both approaches. Our funeral directors are flexible, creative, and will work with you in planning a funeral service reflective of both your loved one and your family.
Here are some ideas you may want to use in personalizing a service:
- DVD slideshow memorial tribute
- Various displays of personal memorabilia depicting a life lived, i.e., awards, trophies, uniforms, equipment, religious items, favorite pastime items (such as gardening tools, fishing gear, sewing, baking, deck of playing cards, etc.)
- Photographic collages
- Balloon or dove release
- Live musicians
- Service folder and registry books reflecting personal style and interests
- Writing of personal notes, memories, stories by family and friends during the service
- Creating a collection of music to be played during the visitation
- Making available to visitors a small life symbol to take with them (i.e. golf ball, lapel pin, special prayer, favorite poem, recipe, candy bar, cookies, etc.)
- Customs particular to various faith traditions, ethnic groups, and fraternal organizations
There are so many ways to personalize a funeral service and they are only limited by the person lived. Our funeral directors are committed to helping you create a special tribute that will appropriately honor the life of your loved one. We encourage you to share your ideas, customs and wishes with us.
Locations and Quick Links
© Church & Chapel Funeral Services and Preplanning Centers
Crafted with care by Frazer Consultants & TA